My book, Couponing for Dummies, is on sale for a limited time!
In celebration of the Nook release, Online Couponing in a Day for Dummies, is discounted to $4.99 for Nook, Amazon Kindle, and Adobe Digital Editions.
About Couponing for Dummies
Designed to be read in a day, Couponing for Dummies is only 100 pages, but it’s packed full of tips for new and experienced couponers. This book walks you through how to cut your grocery budget by 50% or more using online tools at home!
Plus, when you buy the book, you get access to FREE online extras including a quick start checklist, downloadable couponing & savings kit, awesome seasonal produce & meat guide, and more!
Buy Couponing for Dummies
Read Couponing for Dummies on Other Devices
You don’t have to spend money on pricey devices to enjoy e-books. You can enjoy Couponing for Dummies with one of these FREE reading apps.
Adobe Digital Editions
Amazon Kindle Reading Apps
Nook Reading Apps
You can read more about my book, Couponing for Dummies, on my Couponing for Dummies page!
This post may contain affiliate links, which help support this site. For more information, please read the Disclosure Policy
Download Eliminate Your Debt Like a Pro by Steve Rhode FREE for your Nook on Barnes & Noble right now. In addition, they offer hundreds of FREE Nook books, including kids books.
Don’t have a Nook? That’s okay! Download one of these FREE Nook apps to enjoy Nook books on other devices:
Love this Deal? Find More Great Savings:
Halloween is just around the corner and here’s a list of FREE stuff and special deals to help you celebrate in frugal-style.
- FREE Mr. Foods Spooky Treats & Party Eats: Download a FREE Halloween cookbook from Mr. Foods called Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes when you sign up for their FREE newsletter. This cookbook is a PDF, so you can save it to your desktop and unsubscribe any time.
- FREE Poster: Sign up for a FREE “Don’t be a Zombie” poster by mail or download it FREE now. This poster is 18×24 and will mail folded from the Center of Disease Control. This poster is freaky. I wouldn’t want it in my bedroom, but I’m sure some teenagers would!
- Michael’s Crafts & Fun: Visit Michael’s on Saturday, October 29 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 Pm for a FREE Halloween craft event! Plus, enjoy the big costume parade, face painting, and more events! Come back on October 30th for the FREE Halloween Crayola Pumpkin Patch event.
- FREE Toys ‘R Us Event: Kids (and families) can enjoy the FREE Toys ‘R Us parade on Saturday, October 29, 2011 from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM. Meet Geoffrey and get a FREE SpongeBob Halloween bag while supplies last.
- FREE Meijer Event: Celebrate Halloween at Meijer on October 29, 2011 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM with FREEbies, games, treats, and giveaways.
- Kooky Spooky Bear Bash: Head to Build-a-Bear Workshop between October 28-31, 2011 for the Kooky Spooky Bear Bash. If you and your bear come in costume, you’ll get FREE virtual codes and FREE Quaker Smashbar while quantities last.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show: Okay, this may not be family friendly (unless your kids are older), but it’s a Halloween classic! Check to see if the Rocky Horror Picture Show will be playing in your area for Halloween. Some theaters, restaurants, theaters, and other community spots are hosting a FREE or discounted showing, but prices vary by location. Some, actually have the price raised ($19.75 per person???), so do check prices first!
**As always, call your local restaurant to confirm they’re participating in these great Halloween offers:
- Kids Eat FREE: Kids eat FREE at Applebees on October 31, 2011. You’ll get 2 FREE kids meals for each one adult meal purchased. Kids’ meals must be purchased from the kids’ menu to qualify. Valid only for children 12 and under.
- $2 Chipotle Burrito: Normally priced $5, you can pick up a $2 Chipotle burrito on October 21, 2011 from 6:00 PM until close if you come in dressed as something inspired by family farms. Don’t want a burrito? This deal also applies to BOO-rito Bowls, Salads, and taco orders.
- FREE Scary Face Pancake: Kids can get a FREE scary face pancake at IHOP on October 28, 2011 from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Must be under 12 years of age to participate.
- FREE Appetizer: Come in costume to T.G.I. Friday’s on October 29th-31st and you’ll get a FREE appetizer. Choose from Fried Mozzarella, Pot Stickers, or Crispy Green Beans. There will be a costume contest on Saturday, October 29th at 9:00 PM and you could win a $50 Best Buy gift card.
- FREE Treat from Pizza Hut: Sign up for the Pizza Lovers newsletter to get a FREE treat on your next order from Pizza Hut.
- Personalized Reusable Tote: While you may not get it in time for Halloween, you can still get a $2 reusable personalized tote bag from Vistaprint. Instead of making it Halloween trick or treat bag, you can customize it into something else!
- FREE Kraft Brain Jell-O Mold: You can get a FREE Halloween Jell-O mold that looks like a brain from Kraft Foods, but you will have to pay $2.95 shipping and handling.
- Kroger Candy: Save $2 on your purchase of $5 worth of candy at Kroger with a special Kroger digital coupon.
Check all the special holiday deals for more ways to celebrate and save!
Did you realize that Barnes & Noble offers many FREE Nook ebooks for your Nook or FREE Nook Reading App? Here’s a few you can choose from:
- Throwaway by Heather Huffman
- The Finding by Nicky Charles
- Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
- Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson
There’s over 100 FREE Nook ebooks available! Don’t have a Nook? Download the FREE Nook app for your iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, PC, or Mac.
Get more FREE ebooks for your Amazon Kindle or FREE Amazon Kindle reading app on Amazon!
I highly recommend using a FREE Google talk voice-only phone number and alternate FREE e-mail address to protect yourself and avoid spam when signing up for FREEbies.
Who said that nothing in life is FREE? Checkout the latest FREEbies & Samples to get more stuff for FREE!