Whole Foods Market Coupon Policy & Frequently Asked Questions
Checkout the latest Whole Foods coupon matchups and deals.
Whole Foods Market a great place to find all-natural, organic, gluten-free, and healthier foods. You can often find some unique, great tasting snacks and hard-to-find healthy foods, condiments, and spices.
Whole Foods Resources
Whole Food Sales
The Whole Foods deals and coupon matchups on In Good Cents are valid for the Midwest Region. However, as always, prices may vary slightly by store, so always check your local store to confirm they match our pricing.
Whole Foods Coupon Policy
Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item.
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a B1G1 FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.
Whole Foods Case Discount Policy
Whole Foods does offer a case discount on grocery items under the following Whole Foods Case Discount policy:
- The standard grocery case discount is 10% off purchases of full cases of grocery items.
- The discount is intended for items outside of our loose shelf stock, and cases must be in their original case packaging/box to receive the discount. Exceptions may be granted by store management.
- The case discount also is available on full bags/boxes/pallets of bulk items 15 lbs and larger, such as produce, rice, and grain.
- The case discount is available on special orders.
- “Everyday Deal” priced items and “Specials” are not eligible for the case discount.
- Please be advised that this policy may be amended in the future, and Whole Foods Market reserves its right to grant exceptions to the foregoing policies in order to further its commitment to extraordinary customer service.
- Please consult with a Whole Foods Market team member/employee if you have any questions concerning this policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What coupons and savings can I use at Whole Foods?
A: Read more about coupons and savings at Whole Foods on the Whole Foods Coupons page.