Dollar Tree Coupon Policy & Frequently Asked Questions
Checkout the latest Dollar Tree coupon matchups and deals.
Like with other stores, you can save a lot of money at Dollar Tree if you understand their policies and sales.
Dollar Tree Resources
- Local Dollar Tree Weekly Ad
- Dollar Tree Customer Service
- Dollar Tree Coupons
- Dollar Tree Coupon Matchups
Dollar Tree Sales
The Dollar Tree Deals & Coupon Matchups on In Good Cents are for the Dollar Tree nationwide stores. However, as always, prices may vary slightly by store, so always check your local store to confirm they match the prices listed on our site.
District Dollar Tree Coupon Policy
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.Last Revision: March 1, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What coupons and savings can I use at Dollar Tree?
A: Read more about coupons and savings at Dollar Tree on the Dollar Tree Coupons page.