Rite Aid Coupon Policy & Frequently Asked Questions
Checkout the latest Rite Aid coupon matchups and deals.
Rite Aid Resources
Rite Aid Sales
The Rite Aid Deals & Coupon Matchups on In Good Cents are valid nationwide. Rite Aid sales start on Sunday and run through Saturday. In Good Cents releases a preview of the top Rite Aid Deals & Coupon Matchups on Saturday for the following week.
Rite Aid Coupon Policy
There is a nationwide Rite Aid coupon policy currently available online. Make sure to print an official copy of the Rite Aid coupon policy to take with you just in case you (or your cashier) need help using coupons at Rite Aid.
Rite-Aid accepts the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer Coupons: Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a 5.
- Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons: Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via email. These coupons are labeled manufacturer coupon and have a UPC that begins with 49.
- Rite Aid Valuable Coupons: Rite Aid coupons are labeled Valuable Coupon and have a UPC that begins with 48.
- Internet/Print at Home coupons: Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5.00 off.
- A Rite Aid coupon (with the Rite Aid logo) is NOT considered an internet coupon (even if printed off the internet) and is therefore not subject to the $5.00 maximum.
- +UP Reward Coupons: +UP Reward coupons are special coupons earned by a customer in a prior purchase that can be used for any non-medicine purchase with a small number of exclusions that are listed on the +UP coupon. Multiple +UP coupons can be used (subject to the printed exclusions) up to the amount of purchase before sales tax.
- Buy One, Get One Free:
- We accept two coupons for the purchase of two items that are on Buy One, Get One Free Promotion.
- We accept a Buy One, Get One Free Coupon with an item that is in our flyer as Buy One, Get One Free, meaning both items are free. The cash register will compute any sales tax due, which varies by state law.
- Total Purchase Coupons: Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon. These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
- The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.
- Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).
- Coupons for individual items can also be used including another 48 coupon that is tied to an item in the transaction. o Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.
Guidelines & limits regarding coupon usage:
- Coupons must be valid and in date;
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established. Multiple Coupons
- More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
- All coupons match the item being purchased.
- The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax. o No more than one 48 Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one 49 Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one 5 Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item.
- Rite Aid may accept multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
Rite Aid Beauty Money Back Guarantee
Feel free to try out new beauty products at Rite Aid. With their Rite Aid 100% Risk-Free Beauty Guarantee, you can get a full refund if you’re unhappy with the product for any reason. And, it doesn’t even matter it the product is open or used. You must have your receipt and this guarantee is only valid on skin care, depilatories, sun care, bath, soap, hair car, hair color, cosmetics, ethnic beauty aids, fragrances, cosmetic organizers, and personal care appliances. Also, it’s only good on in store purchases, not online!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Rite-Aid offer rain checks? How do they work?
A: Rite-Aid will issue rain checks on out-of-stock items. You can receive your rain check at customers service.