I raved about Endorse when it first launched, excited to finally earn cash back on in-store purchases, instead of just online. Well, good news! Just in time for holiday shopping, Endorse is back and better.
- Download the Endorse App for your Apple or Android Device.
- Browse offers and make purchases at participating stores
- Upload your receipts by taking a photo
- Get cash back and points in your Endorse account
- You can cash out when your balance reaches $25 to receive a check
- Points earned can be redeemed in the form of donations to charitable organizations when your account reaches 50 points
No coupons, rebates, or other savings necessary!
Participating Stores Include:
–> Get started with Endorse!
While making your grocery list, make sure you haven’t missed any recently added deals at Target, plus check out all the deals for grocery shopping.
Coupons procured by Savings.com
More Ways to Save
There’s a new Vitamin Squeeze rebate available for one FREE Vitamin Squeeze Water Enhancer.
Here’s how to get your rebate:
- Buy (1) Vitamin Squeeze Water Enhancer valued at $5.99 or less before December 31, 2012
- Complete the Vitamin Squeeze rebate form
- Submit the form and required materials by mail
- Submissions must be received by January 31, 2013
- Allow 6-8 weeks for processing
- Check the status of your rebate on Rapid Rebates after submitting.
Vitamin Squeeze Water Enhancer is currently available at Pak ‘n Save, Randall’s, Safeway, Simon David, Dominick’s, Ley, Tom Thumb, Pavilions, Genuardis, and Vons. If you don’t have one nearby, print this rebate and hold on to it, because it’s coming to more stores this year befre the rebate expires.
Mail in rebates can be finicky so read it carefully and follow each step as specified or your request may be denied. Read How to Use Mail-in-Rebates for ways to save, plus tips and tricks to get the most out of mail-in-rebates.
More Ways to Save: