Visit Ace Hardware on March 16th to get a FREE quart of paint. Make sure to grab the FREE paint coupon on Facebook before you go.
There are many easy ways to get free stuff online if you know where to look!
**Protect yourself! When signing up for freebies and other ways to save online, if you’re unfamiliar with the website you’re registering with, please use a FREE voice-only phone number and alternate e-mail address to avoid spam and unwanted calls.
(Thanks Freebies 4 Mom!)
More Ways to Save
There’s a new First Alert rebate available for $5 cash back when you purchase participating First Alert products at Ace Hardware.
Here’s how to get your rebate:
- Buy First Alert Product before October 31, 2012
- Complete the First Alert rebate form
- Submit the form online or by mail
- Submissions must be received by November 30, 2012
- Allow 6-8 weeks for processing
Participating products include:
- First Alert Photoelectric Smoke & Fire Alarm
- First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Alert Ionized Smoke Alarm
- First Alert Household Fire Extinguisher (2 1/2 lb.)
Mail in rebates can be finicky so read it carefully and follow each step as specified or your request may be denied. Read How to Use Mail-in-Rebates for ways to save, plus tips and tricks to get the most out of mail-in-rebates.
(Thanks Northern Cheapskate!)
More Ways to Save: