All You Magazine, one of the best magazines for frugal shoppers, goes on sale for as low as $1.67 per issue, but when you support our local school, you can get one of the great deals below.
There are some really great deals on other popular magazines like American Girl, Sports Illustrated, People, Real Simple, and Golf, so while you’re shopping, look around before checking out. Magazines can make a great Christmas gift!
All You Magazine Combo Deals (1-Year Subscriptions)
- All You Magazine AND Cooking Light Magazine: $30 ($1.25 per Issue)
- All You Magazine AND Health Magazine: $27 ($1.12 per Issue)
All You Magazine Deals
- All You Magazine (15-Months): $20 ($1.33 per Issue)
- All You Magazine (2-Years): $30 ($1.25 per Issue)
Other Great Magazine Deals
- American Girl Magazine (6-Issues): $23 ($3.83 per Issue)
- Cooking Light Magazine (1-Year): $19 ($1.58 per Issue)
- Entertainment Weekly (42-Issues): $20 ($0.47 per Issue)
- Food & Wine (1-Year): $15 ($1.25 per Issue)
- Money Magazine (1-Year): $15 ($1.25 per Issue)
- People Magazine (19-Weeks): $38 ($2 per Issue)
- People Stylewatch (1-Year): $20 ($1.67 per Issue)
- Real Simple (1-Year): $24 ($2 per Issue)
- Sports Illustrated (28-Weeks): $20 ($0.71 per Issue)
- Sports Illustrated Kids (1-Year): $24 ($2 per Issue)
- Time Magazine (26-Weeks): $15 ($0.57 per Issue)
- Better Homes & Gardens (2-Years): $22 ($0.91 per Issue)
How to Get This Deal
- Go to Charleston Wrap online.
- Next to Student One, enter 232795 and click “continue”.
- Click “Yes, Shop Now”.
- Click on “Magazines” under Categories.
- Choose “Combo Deals”, “Special Deals”, or “All Magazines” based on the information above.
- Add your purchases to your cart and follow the steps to check out.
This discount magazine is available through Monday, October 28, 2013, but you can always get many magazines for free or cheap.
While I do not personally receive credit for any purchases made through the links in this post, a percent of purchases does go to support my daughter’s school and classroom. However, I couldn’t pass up sharing a great deal on a magazine I know is popular with all of you (and me), so this does not affect my opinions in this post. Please read our disclosure policy for details.
More Ways to Save: