Advertising & Public Relations
We love featuring amazing products and businesses, so we offer competitive advertising options that can be customized to fit any budget. Contact us to get started!
In Good Cents is viewed daily by consumers!
A common misconception is that frugal shoppers spend very little money, when in fact, most frugal shoppers save money in one area, so they can splurge in others. They love to shop. In fact, studies show that higher income families are more likely to use coupons and bargain hunt!
- Viewed daily by main household shoppers (99%)
- Readers base purchase decisions on what they read on In Good Cents (99%)
- Unique opportunities to show your potential customers your fun side and connect with them
- Distinct & unique demographic audience
- Connected through many forms of social media
- Flexible partnership opportunities to meet your needs
Ways to Partner
Product Reviews & Giveaways
Product reviews and giveaways are a fun way to generate a buzz on Twitter, Facebook, and In Good Cents about your product or service. In Good Cents has run successful giveaways for companies such as General Mills, Freschetta, Proctor & Gamble, and more, plus has worked with many mom-owned and local businesses. Giveaway events may be customized to fit your product and promotional needs.
In addition, In Good Cents hosts annual Holiday Gift Guide and Summer Fun in Indiana giveaway events.
Family Fun Spots, Trips & Tours
The majority of In Good Cents readers are parents who are not only looking for frugal ways get the necessities, but also have fun with their family. We specialize in promoting frugal ways to visit family fun spots and save on trips, vacations and tours. Posts filled with photos of real families enjoying the spot, generate a wonderful buzz with my readers and initiates many questions and interactive discussions on Facebook!
In Good Cents has worked with many family fun spots, like Cedar Point, Indiana Dunes Visitors, Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, and more.
In Good Cents offers many more opportunities to partner together to promote your product or service including:
- Banner & Text Advertisements
- Social Media Campaigns
- New Product Announcements
- Speaking Engagements
- Video Campaigns
- Press Junket or Event Coverage
- Charity or Fundraising Events
- Freelance Writing
- Creative Custom Promotions
- Make Your Pitch!
Contact us to discuss rates and build a promotion tailored towards your business.
As Featured On…
- Fox 59 WXIN (May, 2013)
- Daily Journal (January, 2013)
- Indianapolis Star (Every Sunday, 2011-2012)
- Shop Local (Every Wednesday, 2011-2012)
- Good Housekeeping (September, 2011)
- All You Magazine (September, 2011)
- WTHI-TV (October, 2011)
- B105.7 Soft Rock (August, 2011)
- All You Magazine (August, 2011)
- WTHR (November 2010)
- WTHR (November 2010)
- WTHR (October 2010)
- Indianapolis Women Magazine (March 2010)
- Terre Haute Tribune Star (May 2009)
You may not see results overnight. By partnering with In Good Cents, you are building a relationship with my readers. It may take a month or more until you see the benefits of establishing and building a partnership.
In Good Cents abides by word-of-mouth marketing standards and operates in in compliance with Federal Trade Commission disclosure policy and Google Webmaster guidelines. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinions, and identity. Since compensation may influence advertising content, topics, or post content, I disclose all partnership relationships to my readers. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information. You may also read more about our policy on our use of the “nofollow” attribute. See the In Good Cents Media Kit for all advertising terms & policies.