Target Ad: November 28 – November 30, 2013
The Target store coupon matchup below is based on the nationwide Target ad. Remember, sales and prices may vary slightly by location. Make sure you double check our prices with your local Target ad to avoid any surprises at the register.
Read the tips and hints for saving money at Target Stores and Target coupons to maximize your savings. Don’t forget to keep a copy of the Target coupon policy in your coupon holder to help you (or your cashier) when needed.
If some of our lingo confuses you; you aren’t alone. Read the coupon terms and abbreviations cheat sheet for help.
Target Coupon Matchups
Keurig K-cup Packs, 16 or 18 ct – $8.00
While supplies lastIncludes: Select varieties
– $1.00/1 Swiss Miss K-Cup Packs, Any – 11-03-13 SS – Manufacturer – (exp. 01/01/14)
– $1.50/1 Millstone Coffee, Any 10 Oz. Or Larger Prepack Bag Or K-Cup Packs – 10-06-13 RP – Manufacturer – (exp. 01/01/14)
– $1.50/1 Starbucks K-Cup Packs, Any 10 Or 16 Count – 09-08-13 SS – Manufacturer – (exp. 11/30/13)
– $1.50/1 Starbucks K-Cup Packs, Any 10 Or 16 Count – 11-24-13 SS – Manufacturer – (exp. 01/23/14)
iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB – $479.00
Gift Card offer applies to all other iPads, including iPad2; While supplies last
iPad Mini, Wi-Fi 16GB – $299.00
While supplies last
Pyrex Glass Prep and Storage Set, 17 pc – $18.00
Quantities limited; No rainchecksBakeware with covers
– $1.00/1 Pyrex Glassware, Bakeware, Or Prepware, Any – 11-17-13 SS – Manufacturer – (exp. 02/01/14)
Some of the links within this post are sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy for details.
Coupons procured by Savings.com