It’s that time again – Indiana State Fair time! This year, the Indiana’s Family of Farmers are bringing you tons of FREE family fun at the Indiana State Fair, including the Recipe Trail. You and your family can follow the Recipe Trail to gather delicious recipes from real farmers highlighting homegrown ingredients, plus visit some interactive educational fun spots and enter to win a chest freezer.
Follow the Recipe to Help Feed Indiana’s Hungry
For each person who finishes the Recipe Trail, Indiana’s Family of Farmers will donate a pound of food to the food banks through Feeding Indiana’s Hungry. Last year they donated more than 3,000 pounds of food and with your help, that number can increase this year!
Recipe Trail Card Locations
- Exposition Hall (Rose Acre Farms, booths 526 & 527, southwest side)
- Ball State Ag/Hort Building (World’s Largest Popcorn Ball)
- DuPont Food Pavilion (3 stops: Indiana Wine Grape Council, Indiana Dairy, Purdue)
- Habitat for Humanity Ag House
- Indiana Farm Bureau Building
- Glass Barn
- Normandy Barn
- Pathway to Water Quality
- Final Stop: Indiana Family of Farmer’s Booth at DuPont Food Pavilion
Flip over your recipe cards to meet real Indiana farmers and enjoy their stories.
- Start at any location and travel to the 10 destinations to collect recipe cards.
- Visit the IFOF booth in the DuPont Food Pavilion with your recipes to be pick up your popcorn-shaped memento, be counted as a food donor and sign up for prizes.
- Winners of the daily giveaway are selected by a random drawing at the close of each day of the fair.
- One winner of the chest freezer will be selected by a random drawing on the last day of the fair.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone.
Find out more about the Recipe Trail at the Indiana’s Family of Farmers website.
One (1) lucky In Good Cents reader will win a four (4) Indiana State Fair Admission tickets.
Continue to enter for a chance to win…
Enter to Win
Entries will only be eligible if you follow all of directions and finalize your entry using the widget below.
- Enter your name and email address to get started, then click begin.
- Start with the mandatory entry. Click “Click to begin”.
- Read and follow the steps to complete each entry.
- Choose “Submit Entry” when you’re done.
- Once you complete the first mandatory entry, additional bonus entries will become available
Official Rules: Entry does not guarantee a prize .This is a game of chance. Your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry. A winner will not be revealed until the sweepstakes ends. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchases with In Good Cents and/or the sponsoring company will not increase your chances of winning. Must be a legal U.S. Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the sponsors mailing area. Limit of one (1) entry per entry method per person. Duplicate entries will be void. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries visible below. Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or the sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. Void where prohibited. Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning. For a full set of sweepstake rules, please read the full terms & conditions.