It’s time to get Zesty! Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing is adding flavor to just about any foods and to add to the fun, Kraft wants you to send a personlized “Get Me Zesty” Zesty Gram featuring Zesty Guy to one of your friends to add a little zest to their day.
(See more Zesty Guy on YouTube)
Zesty Pasta Primavera
Even though spaghetti is one of my favorite foods, my kids won’t touch it. So while I enjoy my spaghetti, I often toss their noodles in some vegetables and a little Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing, so it has a little flavor.
Today, however, we did something similar for the entire family. We made Zesty Pasta Primavera and it was delicious!
- 1/2 pound Fettuccine
- 1 cup Green Beans
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 pound Asparagus Spears
- 3 TBSP Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 TBSP Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Cook pasta in a large pan as directed, omitting salt.
- Add green beans and carrots into the boiling water about 3 minutes before the pasta is done.
- Add the asparagus when there’s about 2 minutes remaining.
- In another pan heat the dressing on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook 3- 4 minutes until tender, but crispy. Stir occasionally.
- Add broth and simmer on medium-high for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook 2-3 minutes until heated.
- Drain pasta. Pour on dressing mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese.
Alternative: Our family isn’t a fan of tomatoes, so in place of tomatoes we tossed in some zucchini and squash when we added the onion.
More Zesty Recipes
You can add Kraft Zesty Italian Anything Dressing to many favorite food to perk up the taste. Check out Kraft Recipes for many more ideas like:
- Zesty Italian Chicken Salad
- Zesty Italian sauteed Onion, Pepper, and Beef Sandwich
- Zesty Italian Baked Salmon
- Zesty Green Beans
- And many more!
One (1) lucky In Good Cents reader will win a FREE zesty Italian perfume ($100 Value), such as Versace.
Continue to enter for a chance to win…
Enter to Win
Entries will only be eligible if you follow all of directions and finalize your entry using the widget below.
- Enter your name and email address to get started, then click begin.
- Start with the mandatory entry. Click “Click to begin”.
- Read and follow the steps to complete each entry.
- Choose “Submit Entry” when you’re done.
- Once you complete the first mandatory entry, additional bonus entries will become available
Official Rules: Entry does not guarantee a prize .This is a game of chance. Your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry. A winner will not be revealed until the sweepstakes ends. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchases with In Good Cents and/or the sponsoring company will not increase your chances of winning. Must be a legal U.S. Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the sponsors mailing area. Limit of one (1) entry per entry method per person. Duplicate entries will be void. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries visible below. Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or the sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. Void where prohibited. Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning. For a full set of sweepstake rules, please read the full terms & conditions.