I always find things on Pinterest that are “Good to Know”. They are usually simple things to make life easier.
Here are 10 of the Best “Good to Know” Pins on Pinterest this week:
10. Frugal tips when moving.
9. How to tell if your Avocado is ripe.
8. I never buy Buttermilk except for when I need it for a recipe. I always end up throwing the rest away. Now I can make just the amount I need.
7. I love Pomegranates, but they are difficult to eat. This site shows how to eat a Pomegranate.
6. Diet cupcakes Oh yeah! These are made with diet Sprite.
5. I would love to have my own Clementine tree! Wonder if this would work with oranges too.
4. Make your own Weight Watcher pudding pops. Just 1 point.
3. Use tape to measure where to put nails to hang a picture.
2. Make a thumbprint in the middle of a handburger and they will cook flat.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. Freeze Aloe Vera to rub on a burn or sunburn. This would feel so good on a burn.