Well it is that time of the year again, when everyone is thinking more about diet, exercise and getting healthy. Here are a few Pins to help you reach your goals.
Here are 10 of the Best Pins on Pinterest this week:
10. List of inexpensive diet foods. It is really hard for us couponers to buy full price to be healthy so maybe a mix of coupon finds and these foods could help,
9. Having a hard time finding time to exercise? Here are some 10 minute exercise videos.
8. Nice list of 0 Weight Watcher point foods
7. How to follow Weight Watchers for free, but I believe the counseling and tips from the meetings are usually a must.
6. Nice potato chip alternative.
5. I am a snacker. Here is a list of low calorie snacks.
4. The site says hold each pose for 30 seconds. I’m just afraid I could get in the position to hold the pose. Does getting close count?
3. Lots and Lots of low calorie, Weight Watcher friendly recipes @ Pointless.com
2. Make up your own 100 calorie packs with almost any food
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. I have never done Zumba but it looks really fun. Here is a 30 minute Zumba video to try.