This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
Rexall, a health and wellness company, offers many family health care products at affordable prices, including:
- Alertness Aids
- Allergy Relief Products
- Children’s Health Care Products
- Cold and Cough Care Products
- Digestive Aids Products
- Eye and Ear Care Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- First Aid Products (Thermometers, Droppers, etc…)
- Foot Care Products
- Hair Care Products (Shampoo, Conditioner, etc…)
- Lip Care Products
- Medicine Products
- Oral Care Products (Toothbrushes, Floss, etc…)
- Pain Relief Products
- Pregnancy Tests
- Smoking Cessation Products
- Vitamins and Supplements
Founded in 1903, these products have withstood the test of time and you can only buy them at Dollar General stores. With over 9,000 Dollar General stores nationwide, there’s bound to be one near you.
Sign up for the Rexall Good Health Digital Newsletter to get the latest health news, tips, contests, promotions, and more. Plus, for a limited time, when you sign up, you’ll be rewarded with a high-value Rexall printable coupon valued at buy one, get one FREE on any Rexall product.
While in-store prices may vary slightly, online prices start as low as $1 and range up to $10 per product, so you could pick up two products for as low as $0.50 each with this high-value coupon!
$1 products include:
- Rexall Allergy Tablets (10 ct.)
- Rexall Eronomic Toothbrush (1 ct.)
- Rexall Denture Brush
- Rexall Waterproof Adhesive Tape
- Rexall Gauze Pads
- Rexall Pocket Pill Caddy
- Rexall Spoon Dropper