It is time to be thinking about Teacher gifts for Christmas. I always tried to get something I thought they could use. You can only get so many little apple knic knacs before you start to dread the gift opening.
Here are 10 of the Best Pins on Pinterest this week:
10. Cute and easy to make – Bookmarks
9. This is a great frugal idea for someone that has several teachers to buy for.
8. Candy in a divided craft box, with a nice little note about how sweet she is.
7. Or a decorated Mason jar and fill it with treats.
5. Cover single drink mixes with scrapbook paper and put in a cup for a colorful gift.
4. Cute bracelets. Looks like they are just braided but you could macro may.
3. A teacher can always use hand sanitizer. No explanation needed. You could decorate with construction paper or scrapbooking supplies.
2. I love this little plant. I think I will make some for my dining room window.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. Another plant with chalk painted pot.