Tomorrow, the holiday shopping rush begins. After we finish our Thanksgiving meals, stores will be opening their doors with early Black Friday deals, plus many stores have hot online sales and coupons planned through Cyber Monday.
- Make a list to avoid impulse buying. The urge to buy something just because it’s a great deal can be overwhelming when you’re caught up in the excitement.
- Research prices and make sure to include regular prices next to each item on your list. That way if you find an unadvertised deal on an item on your list, you’ll instantly know it’s really a great deal or not. Use trustworthy online stores like Walmart and Target to find reliable regular prices.
- Sign up with Ebates to earn cash back on online purchases.Plus, you’ll get a FREE $10 gift card after you make your first purchase of $25 or more through Ebates if you’re a new customer. Ebates will have higher cash back for many popular stores!
- Many of the best deals last year were found on Amazon, so make sure you sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE shipping on Prime-eligible products. It’s $75 per year, but there are tons of great benefits like free movies and ebooks. Plus, new members can get a limited-time FREE trial. Cancel anytime easily online to avoid future fees.
- If you plan to do a lot of online shopping, you may want to sign up for a Shoprunner membership to get FREE 2-day shipping at many stores like Toy’s ‘R Us, Babies ‘R Us, American Eagle, Drugstore.com, Claires, and many others. Plus, new members get a FREE 3o-day trial and you can cancel anytime.
- Download the FREE Shopkick app to get special in-store savings at Old Navy, Crate & Barrel, & many more! New Shopkick members get a FREE $25 Restaurant.com gift card when you join through In Good Cents!
- I’ll be sharing the great deals I find online, so make sure you subscribe and follow In Good Cents, so you don’t miss a hot deal on something on your list!
- Promote your business! Add your savings to the Special Holiday Savings wall to share with my readers.
- Tell me what’s on your shopping list so I can make sure to keep my eyes peeled for a deal! Leave me a comment on this post, tweet me, or tell me on Facebook.
- And, most importantly, don’t forget – have fun and don’t stress yourself out!
More Holiday Savings