Here are some of my Pinterest fines for the week. I never seem to get tired of searching Pinterest.
Here are 10 of the Best Pins on Pinterest this week:
10. I love to draw and this video shows an easy way to add design to your doodles.
9. Several science experiments for kids including how to make your own bouncy balls.
8. OK- this picture looks kind of gross but it is grease. They lined a bowl with foil, poured in the left over grease and let it harden to make it easier to dispose of.
7. I am doing this for sure but instead of all in one day I will be spreading my acts of kindness out throughout the year. I have bought everything to make a 2013 journal to help me keep track.
6. I know it is past Halloween but I thought this was a cute and nutritious snack. We could still use the pumpkins for Thanksgiving.
5. Make your own snowman kit with modeling clay.
4. I cover my box springs with a fitted blue ticking sheet (those skirts just don’t work for me) but this is a good idea too.
3. After seeing what has happened on the east coast over the past week, I have decided making a kit like this is a great idea. Maybe in a tote or 2.
2. This girl makes such neat clothes out of old and oversized other clothes. I wish I was this creative.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. A muffin mix base that you can just add what you want to. Can’t wait to try this.