Marsh Supermarket Coupon Matchup 10/4/12

by Beth Montgomery on October 4, 2012 · 6 comments

in Marsh, Store Deals

Marsh Ad: October 4-10, 2012

The Marsh Supermarket coupon matchup below are based on the Marsh ad from Central Indiana, which will double your first two like coupons up to $0.50 every day.  Remember, sales and prices may vary slightly by location. Make sure you double check our prices with your local Marsh ad to avoid any surprises at the register.

Read the tips and hints for saving money at Marsh Supermarkets and Marsh coupons to maximize your savings. Don’t forget to keep a copy of the Marsh coupon policy in your coupon holder to help you (or your cashier) when needed.

If some of our lingo confuses you; you aren’t alone. Read the coupon terms and abbreviations cheat sheet for help.

Marsh Ad Coupon Matchup

Baby Store

Pharmacy

Personal Care

Cleaning Products

Paper & Plastics

Pet Store

Make sure to check out the Marsh Supermarket Until Autumn Sale Coupon Matchup before you shop for more savings.

Something on YOUR list that isn’t on OURS? Just search the Coupon Database before heading out to the store to find coupons for every item on your list.

Before you head to Marsh Supermarket, make sure you haven’t missed a any recently added deals or coupon matchups. Plus, check out all the grocery store coupon matchups and deals!

More Ways to Save

This post may contain affiliate links, which help support this site. For more information, please read the Disclosure Policy.

1 Robin October 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Hi Beth, The TruMoo coupon is a DND 9- I haven’t tried it, but I bet it wont double. :(

2 Beth October 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Robin, that’s good to know. I typically have things like “DND-9″ noted in the coupon database and must have over looked this one. Thanks. You’re right. it probably won’t work.

3 Gina October 10, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Milk coupon didn’t double, but a nice price for great milk, and saves the cost of the Ovaltine my kids normally add to white milk.

4 Beth October 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Thanks Gina. We were debating on if it would double, but I’ll change that now that we know for sure. Still a great deal for milk either way!

5 Jessica October 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM

One thing that has confused me the most is in the coupon policy it states, “Limit of 2 identical coupons for 2 identical items (additional identical coupons for an identical item will be redeemed at face value).” Does this mean I can only buy a maximum of 2 identical items if I have 2 identical coupons for them? For example, if I had 30 like coupons for Gain Laundry Detergent and went to the register, they would only let me buy 2 of the bottles with coupons? I have been watching Extreme Couponers and they buy hundreds of the same items with a coupon for each one and I wish I knew which stores they shop at because all the stores close to me have the “2 identical product with coupon” limit. I want to be able to stockpile and it will take me forever if I can only buy 2 like products with coupons each shopping trip! Am I interpreting this right?

6 Beth October 11, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Jessica, you can read my reply to this comment in your original post, here: http://ingoodcents.com/stores/marsh#respond.