Ran across a few things to make our lives easier.
Here are 10 of the Best Pins on Pinterest this week:
10. This video shows a really quick and easy way to tie shoes.
9. And another one. This looks a little easier.
8. On this site you can type in the name of a book you like and it will suggest 10 other similiar books.
7. How to cook enough grilled cheese sandwiches for a whole family at once. This could come in handy.
6. This site tells you several things you can mail that you never would have thought of.
5. I had Pertussis a few years ago and seem to get coughs easily since then. I have used this cough remedy many times and it really works.
4. Easy way to cut up a watermelon.
3. Fruit and veggies. Which goes in the refrigerator and which doesn’t.
2. I haven’t tried this battery trick but I am hoping it works.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. I have done this on my night stand and my computer desk. No more searching for the cords to plug in my electronics.