I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday weekend. I did spend a little time pinning :o)
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Grow your own blueberries. I am thinking about trying this.
9. That awkward moment when I realized I AM that one friend.
8. Great guide to keeping your home clean in just a short time each day.
7. Great idea to keep all those close up off the bedroom floors. Use an embroidery hoop to keep the bag open too!
6. Make shopping bags out of pillow cases. Instead of wrapping gifts, sometimes I put them in cute shopping bags. I guess you could even wrap them in a pillow case. My daughter would probably love a gift in a Colts pillow case.
5. What a cute idea to decorate a staircase.
4. Do it yourself manicures.
3. And a cute nail design to try after that manicure.
2. Easy Cinnamon roll waffles!
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. MMMM!! Pumpkin spice lattas at home!
Want more? Follow Susan and Beth on Pinterest for frugal recipes, FREE printables, ideas for organizing your home, stuff that makes us laugh, and more!
Love this article? Read more like this:
More Best of Pinterest
Easy & Frugal Recipes
Frugal Living & Crafts
Frugal Things to Do