Did you realize that this is The Year of the Dairy Cow at the Indiana State Fair? The Indiana’s Family of Farmer’s mascot Buttercup is pretty excited and to celebrate, you can collect recipe cards throughout the Indiana State Fairgrounds for your chance to enter to win prizes including a Frigidaire chest freezer!
Indiana’s Family of Farmer’s Recipe Trail features recipes from real Indiana farmers, along with an Indiana wine pairing to compliment the meal. Flip the card over to meet the farmer and their family.
Collect Recipes & They’ll Donate Food!
For each person who completes the Indiana’s Family of Farmer’s Recipe Trail, they’ll donate one pound of food to food banks across Indiana through Feeding Indiana’s Hungry (FIsH). Make sure to collect your recipes to help them reach their goal of 3,000 pounds of donated food this year!
Where to Look
Recipe cards will be located throughout the Indiana State Fairgrounds at the following locations:
- Pathways to Water Quality
- Indiana Farm Bureau Building
- Soybean Statue Garden in Bean GoLand
- Habitat Ag Home
- Normandy Barn
- DuPont Food Pavilion
- Indiana Wine and Grape Council
- Indiana Dairy
When you’re done, make sure to visit the final stop at the Indiana’s Family of Farmer Booth at Dupont Food Pavilion.
To make sure you visit them all, download this PDF Map and print to take with you: IFOF Recipe Trail Map.
Follow the Rules
Of course with all good things, there are restrictions, but what’s a contest without rules?
- Start at any location and travel to all (9) destinations to collect recipe cards
- Redeem your recipe cards and sign up for prizes at the final stop: the Indiana’s .Family of Farmer Booth at Dupont Food Pavilion
- Winners of the daily giveaway will be selected by random drawing at the close of each day
- One winner of the Frigidaire chest freeze will be selected by random draw on the last day of the fair
- Winners will be notified by email or phone
Read more about the Indiana’s Family of Farmer’s Recipe Trail for details and rules, then continue on for a chance to win a FREE Year of the Dairy Cow Indiana State Fair Prize Pack.
Enter to Win
One (1) lucky In Good Cents reader will win a FREE Year of the Dairy Cow Indiana State Fair Prize Pack valued at $35.
- (2) Indiana State Fair Tickets
- (2) Dairy Bar Dairy FREE Coupons Including:
- (2) FREE Milk Shakes
- (2) FREE Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- (2) FREE Kids Meals
Continue to enter for a chance to win…
How to Enter
Entries will only be eligible if you follow all of directions and finalize your entry using the widget below.
- Click “DO IT!” next to each entry.
- Read and follow the steps to complete each entry.
- Once you complete the first required entry, additional bonus entries will become available.
Official Rules: Entry does not guarantee a prize .This is a game of chance. Your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry. A winner will not be revealed until the sweepstakes ends. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchases with In Good Cents and/or the sponsoring company will not increase your chances of winning. Must be a legal Indiana Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the state. Limit of one (1) entry per entry method per person. Duplicate entries will be void. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries visible below. Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or the sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. Void where prohibited. Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning. For a full set of sweepstake rules, please read the full terms & conditions.