Life is just too serious, so I strongly believe in laughing as much as possible and just enjoying every moment you can. If you love to laugh too, Cracker’s Comedy Club is the place for you!
Located in downtown Indianapolis and Broadripple with many events throughout the week from Open Mic to Ladies Night, there’s so much going all the time at Cracker’s and it’s all designed to make you laugh.
Right after I had my first daughter, I was (like all new moms) lacking sleep, craving some adult conversation, and just all around exhausted. Of course I love my daughter, but I did need an a little escape eventually. My friends took me out to Ladies Night at Crackers. While it was just a simple night out to them, it was just what I needed. I enjoyed a comedy performance by mom that really hit home and gave me a release from all the stress of being a new mom for the evening. I laughed at another woman’s experiences with a new baby and knew I wasn’t alone.
It was my first introduction to Crackers and since then, I’ve dragged my husband, friends, and family to get their own release, because to me that’s what laughter is all about. It’s about finding something in every day life that makes you smile or, better yet, laugh out loud. And pointing out many things we do in our every day life are down right funny when you really think about them. I mean, did you ever think you’d brush someone else’s teeth against their will or help someone else dressed while you’re taking a shower before you had a toddler?
Here’s more specific details, so you can get your own release and just laugh.
- Tuesday: Open Mic at Broad Ripple (8:30 PM)
- Wednesday: Ladies Night (8:30 PM)
- Thursday: College I.D. Night (8:30 PM
- Friday: Shows at 8 PM & 10:30 PM
- Saturday: Shows at 8 PM & 10:30 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday: $8 for Regular, $10 for Preferred
- Friday and Saturday: $13 for Regular, $18 for Preferred
**There is a 2-drink minimum purchase in the showroom. Some special events may have higher ticket prices. All shows are for adults 18 years or older only.
Cracker Comedy Club Savings Tips
Ready to check out Cracker’s Comedy Club? Here’s ways to save on your visit!
- Text CRACKERS to 82257 to get V.I.P. special offers straight to your mobile phone.
- There’s a two-drink menu, so skip the more expensive booze and enjoy a low cost soda and appetizer or other low-cost menu item to compliment the show. Hint: you can get (2) bottled waters for only $2.50 each!
- Join the Cracker’s VIP Email list for V.I.P. offers be email.
- Ladies, visit Cracker’s on Ladies Night on Wednesday for FREE admission with reservation!
- College students: visit on Thursday for $5 admission when you present a valid college I.D. Not a student? Borrow your kids! That works too.
- Print the FREE Admit-Two pass for Tuesday’s Open Mic Night to enjoy some local comedians! It’s valid through December 31, 2012.
- Follow Crackers on Facebook for fan-only offers and special savings. Make sure to follow them on Twitter to for even more offers.
Enter to Win
Eight (8) lucky In Good Cents reader will win a FREE Crackers Comedy Club Admit-Two Ticket valued at $26.
Continue to enter for a chance to win…
How to Enter
Entries will only be eligible if you follow all of directions and finalize your entry using the widget below.
- Click “DO IT!” next to each entry.
- Read and follow the steps to complete each entry.
- Once you complete the first required entry, additional bonus entries will become available.
Official Rules: Entry does not guarantee a prize .This is a game of chance. Your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry. A winner will not be revealed until the sweepstakes ends. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchases with In Good Cents and/or the sponsoring company will not increase your chances of winning. Must be a legal Indiana Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the state. Limit of one (1) entry per entry method per person. Duplicate entries will be void. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries visible below. Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or the sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. Void where prohibited. Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning. For a full set of sweepstake rules, please read the full terms & conditions.