Hope you all had a great week. Here I the Pinterest finds I collected.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Drive in Movie. Looks like fun to make your car then enjoy a movie in it later.
9. Love this video of the 2012 Olympic Swim team and “Call Me Maybe”
8. Oh my! Homemade Applesauce. I bet this smells great while it is cooking.
7. 10 Skinny Crockpot recipes!
6. Great idea!! Cover your Fridge shelves with Press Wrap for easy clean up.
5. We had these for dinner the other night but used Provolone cheese and a little ham and Prego sauce for dipping.
4. Great way to get a little more from your shelf space.
3. Same idea but a little more frugal,
2. Cute cupcake nails
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. I eat oatmeal almost every morning at work. Now I can make 40 servings for about $4!!!