Cellfire has released new FREE e-coupons for you to load to your participating store loyalty card. The following Cellfire coupons will be available through July 31, 2012 and expire from your card on August 15, 2012.
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Select Mixes
- $0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product
- $0.50/1 General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios
- $0.50/1 General Mills Fiber One 90-Calorie Bars
- $0.40/1 General Mills Fiber One Chewy Bars or 90-Calorie Brownies
- $0.50/2 General Mills Fruit Snacks
- $0.50/1 General Mills Reeses Puffs Cereal
- $0.75/1 General Mills Total Cereal
- $0.75/3 Larabar, Uber, or Jocalat Bars
- $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars or Thins
- $0.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Bars
- $0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt Cups
- $0.40/6 Yogurt Cups
Where can you use Cellfire e-coupons? Cellfire e-coupons are currently accepted at Baker’s City Market, Dillons, Foodtown, Fry’s, Gerbes, Hilander, Jay C, King, Soopers, Kroger, Lowe’s Foods, Marsh, Mainstreet Markets, Owen’s, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Scott’s, Smith’s, Carrs, Genuardi’s, Pavilions, Randall’s, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Vons, Shop ‘n Save, and ShopRite.