Here are my finds for the week. Hope you enjoy them.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Always need things to entertain the kids while waiting on the food to come.
9. Frugal party decorations.
8. Cute idea for flower pots.
7. It is always so hard to find what you want, Maybe this would work.
6. Phone number on a bracelet just in case they get away from you.
5. Great idea. Not so messy and you can keep this in the fridge to have on hand when you need it.
4. This is so cute and you could make it out of any old jar and scraps you have around the house. Even cute for a gift.
3. Great ideas for a different type of Advent Calender.
2. Almost good for you Cheese Fries. MMMM!
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Daelan is obsessed with Legos. This is perfect!