I had a great time on Pinterest this week. Hope you did too!
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Put all your children’s cards (or yours) in an album so they can always look at them. Great idea.
9. These would make it so much easier to carry in groceries. Especially since I live in a 2nd floor apartment.
8. Lots of diet recipes!!
7. I am obsessed with Flash Mobs. They seem so fun. Watch this Wedding Flash Mob. It will make you smile too.
6. Oven roasted veggies. MMMMMM!
5. I love Salmon, when I eat out, but I’m never sure how to make it at home. I will be trying this for sure.
4. Make mittens out of old sweaters. Wouldn’t have to worry so much about one of them getting lost since you could make several pairs the same.
3. One of my favorite pizzas is Taco Pizza. Doesn’t this look YUMMY!
2. I could handle this !!!
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Rules to live by. Hope you “HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!!!!!