This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Family pictures in a book. My kids would have loved this when they were little.
9. How to make your own Spoon ring.
8. Baseball/ Softball room. My daughter Jenna would have loved to have this growing up.
7. This would be a great thing to make up before winter in case of an ice storm. I think Iwill make one up with candles, matches etc also.
6. MMMMM!! Cinnamon Orange my favorite.
5. Great idea. Freeze cookie dough in ice tray to cook later.
4. Cute idea for a sandbox.
3. How to make baby clothes out of old or new unwanted tee shirts.
2. Enter ingredients for 3 months of recipes and this Excel file will give you a grocery list of what y
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Skinny Queso!! 75 calories in 1/4 cup.