It has bee a slow Pinterest week for me, but as always, I managed to find some things I can’t live without!
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. This is great. Speaker in the duck and you hook the Ipod to the egg. Music in the shower!!
9. This Pumpkin Smoothie looks so good and it is low carb!
8. Something I buy at the grocery every week is Avacado. I can’t get enough.
7. Why dont any of the stick on nail polishes at my stores look like this. I LOVE THESE!
6. I can crochet a doll blanket but then I get board. This scraf is made with just 1 skein of yarn. I think I could handle that.
5. I love the colors in this room.
4. We make something like this but wrap it in foil and cook it on the grill.
3. Lots of ideas to keep the kids busy this summer.
2. Cute way to display pictures or plaques.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. Golf tees, and little hammer and styrofoam. Ingenious!!