We recommend using 80% of your grocery budget to get you through the week and the remaining 20% to stock-up on whatever is cheap that week. You can use this method to build your stockpile, until you already have on hand most of the items you need to get through the week. At that point, cut your budget and simply get staple items and replenish your stockpile each week.
The goal of stockpiling isn’t to get enough stuff on hand to get you and your entire neighborhood through a year-long lock-in. The goal is to get you through the next sale, which typically happens within 6-12 weeks.
- CVS Pharmacy Deals & Coupon Matchups
- Kroger Deals & Coupon Matchups
- Marsh Supermarket Deals & Coupon Matchups
- Meijer Deals & Coupon Matchups
- Rite Aid Deals & Coupon Matchups
- Deals at Target & Coupon Matchups
- Walmart Deals & Coupon Matchups
- More Store Deals & Coupon Matchups
Love this deal? Read more like this:
- Store Coupon Policies & Tips to Save
- Browse Coupon Database
- Recommended Printable Coupon Sites
- Latest Coupons & Rebate Alerts
- What’s Cheap Where: Where to Get staples This Week