If you’re planning summer parties, this may be a book you’ll want to grab. Download the book DIY Cocktails: A Simple Guide by Marcia Simmons FREE for your Amazon Kindle. Offers like this change quickly, so this price could change on this FREE Amazon Kindle book any time.
Black Rose, Blood Orange Tequila & Soda, Kentucky Apple Sour: the newest trend in cocktails is creating your own! Now, the editors of DrinkoftheWeek.com have concocted the only guide that teaches you to create your own infallible thirst-quenchers. Using a simple system of basic ratios, you will learn to:
- Mix new flavor combinations for the perfect new blend using the Flavor Profile Chart as a guide
- Master advanced mixology techniques from infusing liquors at home to creating custom-flavored syrups
- Serve the perfect drink every time, whether it kicks off a rowdy party or winds down a romantic evening!
With only nine ratios to master, you’ll shake, stir, roll, and build literally thousands of unique and exceptional cocktails. All you need is a good thirst, an active imagination–and this guide!
Love to read? Make sure to check out the top 100 FREE downloads for Amazon Kindle on Amazon. They change daily, so keep watch.
Love this deal? You may also enjoy:
- Browse the Freebie & Sample Database
- Latest Freebies & Samples
- Digital Media Deals
- Deals for Your Amazon Kindle
- Online Shopping Coupon Database
- Latest Online Shopping Deals