Summer is almost here, which means you’ll need entertainment for your kids! Don’t forget to sign up for Kids Bowl FREE. Registered kids get 2 FREE games of bowling per child per day at participating bowling centers.
Here’s how you can sign up:
- Visit Kids Bowl Free and select “Find a Bowling Alley Near You“
- States and Providences are listed in alphabetical order.
- Fine a participating bowling alley near you and click to register your children.
- Fill out the required information.
- When done, click “Sign up now!” to finalize your registration.
- Next, you can upgrade to a family membership, if you’d like.
Want your whole family to bowl? You can upgrade to a Family Pass for $24.95, which give you 2 games per person per day. We signed up for a Kids Bowl Free Family Pass last year after doing the math and realizing that we’d only have to go bowling twice to cover the cost of the Family Pass and we went bowling many more times than that! It was a great way to entertain our kids on rainy days or whenever.
What else do you need to know? The bowling passes do not include shoe rental at some centers. You can register up to 6 kids per account and 4 adults per family pass. Age limits for children vary by location. Program dates vary by location. Please read the terms on the sidebar when you select your local bowling center for more details.
Protect yourself! I highly recommend using a FREE Google talk voice-only phone number and alternate FREE e-mail address, like GMail or Yahoo, when signing up for FREE stuff online to avoid spam and unwanted calls.