Congratulations to Jennifer & Lisa, the winners of the Family Night at the Ball Park ticket packages!
This post is part of the Indiana Summer Fun 2012 series. Be sure to check out all the ways to enjoy Indiana in true frugal fashion this summer!
Even though I’ve never been too into sports (I know, it’s unAmerican), I do enjoy the excitement of experiencing games live and baseball is one of my favorites!
Indianapolis Indian’s vs. Rochester Red Wings
Monday, June 11, 2012
Gates Open: 5:30 PM, Game Starts: 7:05 PM
Indiana’s Family of Farmers will be hosting a Build-a-Burger contest at every Sunday home game where you could compete for a chance to win fun prizes like a $10 tribe Token and more. Plus, look for members of the Indiana’s Family of Farmers during home games on July 13th, July 30th, and August 24th for your chance to enter to win great prizes, including a $50 grocery gift card!
Ways to Save on a Night at Victory Field
Join us for some frugal American fun! Kids 2 and under are free on a lap or on the lawn. Bring a blanket and enjoy the game from the lawn for only $10 per per adult and $9 per child 14 and under.
Enter to Win
Two (2) lucky In Good Cents readers will win one (1) FREE Indiana’s Family of Farmers prize pack valued at $65 that includes:
- (4) Indianapolis Indians vs. Rochester Red Wings at 7:05 PM Tickets ($11 each)
- In-Game Picnic in Coors Light Corner (Estimated $5.25 each)
**eMail and RSS subscribers must visit this post to enter for a chance to win. Entries by email will not be accepted.
Enter to Win
This giveaway is open to Indiana residents only.
Leave one (1) comment for each entry. Each entry is worth one (1) entry, for a total of up to (6) six possible entries. Entries will be confirmed before a winner is selected and announced.
Required Entry Question
1. REQUIRED ENTRY: What is your favorite Indiana-grown food and why? Leave a comment and let me know. Options are endless – beef, corn, fish, pork, soybeans, dairy foods, and (oh yes!) wine, plus so much more!
Bonus Entry Methods (OPTIONAL)
1. Subscribe to my FREE daily deal newsletter via email or RSS feed reader and confirm your subscription. Once your a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you’re getting your dose of daily deals.
2. “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment to let us know.
3. “Like” Indiana’s Family of Farmers on Facebook. Leave a comment to let us know. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity!
@FamilyofFarmers is sponsoring #FamilyNight at the Ball Park at #Indy #VictoryField. #EntertoWin tickets via @InGoodCents http://igcgo.com/KVypGn #Giveaway #Win
5. Pin it! Pin this giveaway to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave a comment to let us know you pinned it.
Entries will be accepted from now until 11:59 PM Eastern on Saturday, June 2, 2012. Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email.
Official Rules and Small Print: YOU HAVE NOT WON. This is a game of chance. Your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry. A winner will not be revealed until the sweepstakes ends. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Purchases with In Good Cents and/or Indiana’s Family of Farmers will not increase your chances of winning. Must be a legal Indiana Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the state. Limit of one (1) entry per entry method per person. Duplicate entries will be void. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries visible below. Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or Indiana’s Family of Farmers are not eligible for participation. Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. In Good Cents, LLC and Indiana’s Family of Farmers are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. Void where prohibited. Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning. For a full set of sweepstake rules, please read the full terms & conditions.