It has been a slow Pinterest week for me but I still managed to find a few awesome ideas.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Lawn Jenga!! Looks like fun.
9. I really want a Nurse cup !!!!! Happy Nurses Week!!
8. I love air plants but look at the hook to hang it from. Hmm! What else can we make a hook from?
7. Great web site for gift wrapping ideas.
6. Well, I may be to old for this but I love the look.
5. This is a great simple idea to help you get all your water down each day. I marked a bottle on each side and refill at noon.
4. Cute laundry room decor. Dirty kids pictures hanging from pants hangers.
3. Another frugal nail design. Looks pretty easy to do. I may have to try this out on a few Grandkids.
2. I made these for dinner tonight and have decided to go back this weekend and buy ingredients to do a freezer batch. Very good.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. I have always wanted to do Yoga, but never seem to have time to learn. 15 minute Yoga workout should be doable. Right?