Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial day weekend planned. Weather you are enjoying family or enjoying some R and R take a liitle time and enjoy these great Pinterest finds.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Cute and easy nail design.
9. This is a great site for princess hair dos. Every little girls loves a princess do.
8. I wish I would have thought of this years ago. Much easier and not so messy way to remove your nail polish.
7. Anyone know where I can get some crates? I found several home decor ides using these. Love this book case.
6. I have a big Ecofriendly shopping bag full of plastic bags in my closet. As soon as I get an empty cleaning wipe container, I’m going to try this.
5. I found one of these at the Good Will the other day. Nice new Bracelet holder.
4. Purse organizer made from stacking bins. Great idea!
3. I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. It smells so good. Found it a Walmart.
2. So true!! Read Read Read and don’t forget to start on reading comprehension early.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. This is my favorite salad in the whole world. I have tried to make it and it is never quite the same as Panera Breads. Can’t wait to try this recipe.