Here are my finds for the week. Check back in a few days for Teacher gift finds.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Great backyard swing/ hammock made from a trampoline.
9. Great use for those old plastic easter eggs. Popcycles!!
8. This looks so comfortable for a baby and would be perfect for those little ones with reflux.
7. Turn an old DVD case into an art case. Great for a road trip and you could put crayons in there and not worry about them melting in the seat.
6. Make your own pop tarts. Looks better then the store bought and you could healthify then with whole wheat flour and spreadable fruit.
5. Love, Love, Love thin crust. This is perfect!!
4. Old doors or shutters for home decor.
3. Make your own greeting card and use up those scrapbooking left overs.
2. I think I’m an in the pie group but working on the eat healthy group.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. Awesome picture idea for first year. Baby laying or sitting on a calender each month to show growth.