Today, we’re taking the time to say thank you to Green Mountain Coffee.
As a savvy shoppers, it’s nice to give back to the companies we love. Each week, we take the time to say thanks to one company for the savings they provide, providing us with great products, or just general things we love about them.
Some companies may send us a gift just for being a loyal fan and taking the time to show our appreciate. Since it’s nice to be appreciated back and it’s important to realize that being kind can help you save even more, we’re tracking who we’ve thanked and how (or if) they’ve showed appreciation in return.
How it Works
- Write an honest message expressing your thanks to the company or brand. It doesn’t have to be long. Short and sweet works too.
- If you don’t like a particular company, don’t force it. Just skip this week and participate again next week. Only thank those you truly appreciate and want to thank.
- Make sure to include your address in case they decide to send you something to show their own appreciation to you.
Say Thanks To…
Why We Love Them
Need some ideas to get you started? That’s okay. Here’s a few reasons I love [COMPANY] to inspire your own thank you message.
- Last week I thanked Celestial Seasonings and they wrote back to me stating Green Mountain Coffee makes their KCups.
- A variety of quality coffees and teas
- KCups have made enjoying our favorite drinks much easier.
Don’t forget to check out status updates to see who has shown their appreciation back. Remember, not every company will send something in return, but this is more about saying thank you, so have fun with it!