Oh, I wish I could grow vegetables in my backyard. My parents always did and there is nothing better than tomatoes right off the vine and strawberries from the garden. but, with 3 HUGE dogs who eat everything from grass to basketballs, I’m fairly certain anything in a garden would never make it to my kitchen. But, if you don’t have 3 HUGE dogs, you can download the book The Everything Grow Your Own Vegetables Book: Your Complete Guide by Meghan Shinn FREE for your Amazon Kindle. Offers like this change quickly, so this price could change on this FREE Amazon Kindle book any time.
Vine-ripened tomatoes. Succulent squash. Plump cucumbers.Growing vegetables is a rewarding—and cost-effective—way to eat better for less. Yet many don’t know where to start. Author and farmer Catherine Abbott answers questions like:
- What is the best way to maximize my garden space?
- How do I get started growing food to sustain my family?
- Can I grow vegetables inside my house?
- How can I tell if my vegetables are primed for eating?
- Will I really save money by growing my own?
You will find affordable tips on how to plant and harvest more than thirty common vegetables, from spinach and eggplant to corn and beans. Abbott’s expertise shines on planting, fertilizing, watering, weeding, and troubleshooting. This book has everything you need to grow fresh, delicious veggies in any climate, any time of year!
Love to read? Make sure to check out the top 100 FREE downloads for Amazon Kindle on Amazon. They change daily, so keep watch.
Love this deal? You may also enjoy:
- Browse the Freebie & Sample Database
- Latest Freebies & Samples
- Digital Media Deals
- Deals for Your Amazon Kindle
- Online Shopping Coupon Database
- Latest Online Shopping Deals