I find myself using Pinterest more and more to search for anything I need. Here are my favorites from Pinterest this week.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. One of my new favorite foods is Sweet Potato Fries, but I couldn’t figure out what to dip them in. (Because you know you have to dip all fries.) Here is a recipe for Chipotle Ranch dip.
9. Nice little bird feeder project for the kids!!
8. Fish Tacos, well more like Fish Taco Lettuce Wraps. They look delish!!!
7. I think every Summer event should have these as programs. We all fan ourselves with the program when its hot anyway.
6. I am to frugal to hire a house keeper. Think this would work??
5. Only 5 grams of sugar per serving!! Yes I can still have Chocolate!!
4. Recycle those 2 liter bottles into self watering planters.
3. I love this idea. Frame old handkerchiefs for wall decor. Beautiful.
2. My Mom had a collection of dishes that were all mismatched, but each piece had a rose in it somewhere. Wouldn’t that look nice on my wall?
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. Plants that keep mosquitoes away! We will all be needing these after the warm Winter we have had.