There are so many ideas to pin for Easter, I thought I would share a few with you. Enjoy!!
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Well, a little late to do this for Easter but a Spring decoration or even switch it up for Summer.
9. Sorry Beth, Had to share this because it reminds me so much of your first Easter Bunny experience. Giant stuffed animal suddenly reaching for you HAHA!!
8. Such a cute Easter wreath and looks like it would be very easy to make.
7. Aww! I love Deviled Eggs and these little chicks will look so cute at dinner.
6. Easter egg nails. Could probably do these at home without having to pay for a salon trip.
5. MMM! Strawberries covered in white chocolate colored orange to look like carrots. Cute idea!!
4. A simple cup cake decoration.
3. Easy garland. Why haven’t I thought of this years ago. I have tons of Easter eggs.
2. When my kids were little I took every change to give them things they really needed. Yes, you can fit a cute little pair of undies in a plastic egg. My kids also got a toothbrush for every holiday. Here are 30 things to put in Easter baskets besides candy.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Don’t forget to teach the kids the real meaning behing Easter!!