I found some great tips and ideas on Pinterest this week. Here are my top finds.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Small herb garden. Perfect for my patio and no weeds to pull.
9. I always look for crafts to make from wine bottles and they usually require glass cutting, which I am a little afraid to attempt. This is a great way to use any bottles. Plant watering.
8. I am always digging under the sink to find the cleaning supply I want. This will work great. No more digging!!
7. Great plan to spring clean you home in 23 days by doing one small task each day. Make a huge job much easier.
6. I have been wanting shelves in my laundry room. I will have to be on the look out at yard sales and thrift shops.
5. I visited a dietician this week and we discussed a low glycemic diet. I have been following it for a few days and feel full and have more energy. Low glycemic chips!!
4. OK, This was before the visit to the dietician. :o)
3. And this was before too but Potato soup sounds sooo good and this one looks really easy.
2. Beautiful wall hanging or wreath. Made from mens ties. Something else to watch for at yard sales or maybe the Goodwill Store.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. A whole site of crafts made from Dollar Store items. Here is replacements for those expensive Swiffer pads and dusters.