These wonderful deals for your home are brought to you by Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- New Michaels Rewards Program: I was at Michael’s this week and learned they have a new rewards program! You’ll enjoy benefits like a $5 discount on each class, exclusive members-only specials, $5 reward with every $100 in purchases and more. With my welcome email I received a coupon good for 20% off my entire purchase, including sale items! You can find out more and even join MichaelsRewards online. Not ready to sign up yet? Not a problem, here’s a 15% coupon on your entire purchase good through close of business today.
- Take 20% off your Pfaltzgraff order: Shop Pfaltzgraff for new dishes, serving pieces or summer decor for your home and take 20% off your entire Pfaltzgraff.com order! Plus, get FREE shipping on your order of $75 or more! Use coupon code 317PATS for your discount. Expires 3/19/12. Some exclusions apply.
- FREE Facial Tissue: White Cloud is offering a coupon for a FREE box of facial tissue when you buy White Cloud bath tissue. This offer is available through White Cloud’s Facebook page, and it’s likely to go fast.
- 11×14 Canvas $29 Shipped: Send your favorite family snapshot to Canvas On Demand where they will convert it onto a beautiful 11×14 canvas and ship it to you all for just $29! Offer ends 3/19/12.
- FREE Quart of Ace Paint: I suppose if you have taken advantage of this each time it’s been offered, you may just have yourself a full gallon! When you “Like” Ace Hardware on Facebook, you can print a coupon good for a FREE quart of paint, good today only 3/17/12. Use it for a painted furniture project, covering a closet or how about scenery for a school play?!
Before you shop online, always search the online coupon code database for FREE shipping coupons and more ways to help you save.
About Ann-Marie: After a career in advertising and marketing, Ann-Marie is now a SAHM of three spunky children. Always a deal seeker, she slowly took her basic couponing skills to the next level and began sharing tips with her friends. She started a blog called Chaos Is Bliss, where she blogs about money-saving deals to help families save not only on groceries, but all around the house.