These wonderful deals for your home are brought to you by Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- Retro Kitchen Rubber Gloves $11 Shipped: You don’t have to be older than 80 to wear rubber gloves. I have for years, actually I have two pairs: one under my kitchen sink and one with our cleaning supplies for dirty jobs (let me tell you, I do NOT want to confuse these two pairs)! Through tomorrow head to Groupon and get a pair of these adorable Retro Kitchen Rubber Gloves for just $11 shipped (a $19 value)! If it’s possible for housework or dishes to be any more joyful, these might just help fit the bill.
- Tennessee Pride Coupon & Recipe: Print a coupon for $1/2 Tennessee Pride Sausage rolls and try out a recipe for a Sausage Egg Casserole printed at the bottom, under the coupon. When you see Tennessee Pride on sale, use the coupon to buy 2 rolls and go ahead and brown one or both. Pack it in an air-tight container in your freezer then one morning you can whip up the Sausage Egg casserole without fussing with having to cook the sausage, just pull it from your freezer and mix in.
- Gevalia Clearance up to 68% off: Gevalia is starting to be distributed in major grocery stores now, but for a wider selection you’ll want to shop online. Check out Gevalia’s clearance sale up to 68% off – I saw a 12-cup Digital Coffeemaker for $35, down from $109.
- Container Store Office Sale & Demonstrations: We are lucky to have a new Container Store in Indy, and while I haven’t bought anything yet, it’s fun to go in and stare in awe (quite literally) at all the organizational options. Check out their Work Smart Office Sale both in stores and online through Sunday. If you live near a Container Store, today and tomorrow at 2pm and 4pm each day you can stop in for expert demonstrations on organizational office products.
- Save 30% on Sherwin Williams Paints: Take 30% off the regular price of paints and stains at Sherwin Williams, now through 4/1/12.
Before you shop online, always search the online coupon code database for FREE shipping coupons and more ways to help you save.
About Ann-Marie: After a career in advertising and marketing, Ann-Marie is now a SAHM of three spunky children. Always a deal seeker, she slowly took her basic couponing skills to the next level and began sharing tips with her friends. She started a blog called Chaos Is Bliss, where she blogs about money-saving deals to help families save not only on groceries, but all around the house.