|Dump Cake Recipe||
- 1 can pineapple crushed – Do not drain
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 stick butter
- pecans and walnuts chopped
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish
- Dump in the pineapple and spread over bottom of pan.
- Dump in the Cherry pie filling spreading it evenly
- Sprinkle Cake mix over the top
- Cut up the stick of butter and put peices evenly over the cake
- Sprinkle nuts on top
- Bake at 350 for 45min to 1 hour minutes
Try it with different fruits! Peaches and blueberry pie filling sounds good to me.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index for more easy recipes.