It has been a slow Pinterest week for me. But then again the first few days after vacation are the hardest at work. Hope you all had a great week.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. There are so many easy cake recipes on Pinterest. Here is a whole list and they all look great.
9. There is also so many of these drink recipes. Although I don’t drink much, unless it tastes like Koolaid, this does look good. Vodka and Skittles – Frozen???
8. I love Twice Baked Potatoes and These could be made with instant potatoes also. Can you tell I started a diet today?? :o)
7. I could have used this site before my trip. Would have saved me the $25 luggage costs. How to fit 10 days worth of clothes in a carry on.
6. Do you take your own family photos. Using wrapping paper for the background? What a great idea!
5. I have been wanting to make wind chimes for my patio but wanted something that wouldn’t be too loud. Glass beads will be perfect.
4. Yes I have a Pinterest board named “Babies” Isn’t this so cute?
3. I think this would be very easy to adapt for little girl nails. May have to try this this weekend.
2. Oh my! Back to the food. Why is dieting so hard. But doesn’t this look tasty?
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. I believe I have several old sweaters that could be recycled.