I hope your week was full of great finds!! Here are a few of mine,
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. MMM! Salad with a little crunch.
9. Great idea for a party or family get together. Could do mixed drinks or soft drinks. This would even be a good idea for summer to keep in the fridge.
8. Since I only have a balcony to decorate, I could do one of these lighting ideas pretty easily.
7. Love these little bird feeders /bird baths. I could poke one of these in a flower pot but not sure I want all those birds that close. Maybe I could just put citronella candles in them instead.
6. Well I promised myself I would never camp in a tent again, but I could use this list of items to take camping when I upgrade to a cabin.
5. I crochet but never thought of unraveling all this old sweaters in my closet to make something new. RECYCLE!!
4. These crochet trimmed pillowcases or so pretty and dainty. Love them. But look ahead and see would you could make out of them after they are trimmed.
3. Yes Pillow case dresses. Wouldn’t they be so cute with the trim on them?
2. I have seen so many button crafts. These bracelets are cute and would be so so easy to make.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Blackberry cobbler has to be my favorite thing on earth. a little whip tipping or ice cream on top would be prefect!!