Good morning!! It is time for a Pinterest fix.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. A friend asked me the other day if I was thinking about getting a new pet. I answered “No, Why?” She said “because of all of the pet pinning on Pinterest” HMMMM I wonder which little girl has been pinning all these kitties and puppies?
9. I love house plants and will be attempting to grow an orange tree in the next few weeks. Even if I never get fruit it would still look nice.
8. I wish I had a back yard for this. Small gazebo made from 2 old doors.
7. Key chain photos. These should be pretty easy to make. Not sure if you can decoupage photos but I am going to try.
6. Think we can convince Daelan that this costume is much much better than a super hero?
5. Make your own fossils. I have seen egg shaped molds at Walmart lately.
4. Oh This looks so good, but not thinking this is on my diet.
3. I thought this might be a great thing to take to our next carry in at work. I would change a few of the fillers (no fish) but looks fun to make and eat.
2. I learned to make baskets many years ago. Here is one made from newspapers. You could also make it from Brown paper bags or other items. This is actually a very easy pattern for beginners.
And my number one find on Pinterest this week…
1. A canvas, some scrap book paper, a few beads, some ribbon and a little paint and look what you can create.