Well, I haven’t spent much time on Pinterest this week since I worked a huge amount of overtime. But here is what I found when I did make a little Pinterest time.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. My Granddaughters would love these cute flip flops and I believe they could even make then themselves.
9. I love love love salad with fruit!!!
8. It is time to get all scrubbed up for Summer. After a dry Winter a nive sugar or salt scrubs is great for your skin.
7. Cute nail idea. Took a picture with my phone so I can take it to the nail salon with me.
6. Last week Beth shared how to make your own playdough. Now here is 10 math games to play after you make it.
5. I have been eating low carb all week, so I made this Crustless Pizza for dinner last night and it was actually really good.
4. More Tshirt crafts and free yarn (from Tshirts). I love to crochet but get bored easily so I think I will make washcloths and dishcloths like this.
3. Cute Rice Krispie treat eggs. You could decorate them with candy or mix a little candy in the mix to make them colorful.
2. I think I may have shared Bento Boxes befoe but this one looks so goo I thought I could share again.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. I have naturally curly hair (ok, not as bad as this lady does) and I used Frizz Ease Hair serum everyday. So glad to find out I can make my own at a fraction of the cost.