Here are my pinterest finds this week ( well at least a small fraction of them)
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. These would look so good in my dining room window. Maybe a couple with flowers also. I think I will be buying a box of Mason jars soon. Never realized all the things I could do with them.
9. Using old soda bottles to grow garden plants. Here they are growing carrots. I hope I don’t run out of patio room with all the great ideas I’m finding.
8. I absolutely LOVE this wreath. I’m not sure where I can find all these plants but the search is on!!
7. So, I’m happy to say, this does make me feel better about the whole dooms day thing.
6. I think I may even redo my drawers like this. How nice to actually be able to see whats there without digging around.
5. Still dieting!! Great news – 88 Snacks under 100 calories. I need to make some 100 calorie packs up for my purse , for work and well for emergency snack needs.
4. I dont have a big enough room to do this, but wouldn’t it be nice to cuddle up on this and watch a Movie with the Grandkids? Besides it would be inexpensive to make. Looks like they used pallets. Where can I buy pallets anyway? I have seen a hundred things to do with them.
3. Wonder if I can find one of these at a yard sale this summer? OH Maybe I will request one on Yahoo Free Cycle!!
2. Well from what I hear you should always be Batman and this proves it!! I am Batman! HAHA
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Well if you have been a frugal, stock piling, couponer as long as I have, you probably remember the Kraft coupons in All You magazine a couple years ago. I think I may still have a bunch of Kool Aid left up in the cabinet. Since we don’t drink to much Kool Aid, (and it is probably to old to drink) now we can color eggs with it.