The enticements to sign up for Amazon Prime are expanding so much that’s it’s even getting to me. Typically, I’m too cheap to sign up for any memberships, but the FREE Amazon Kindle books are looking tempting and so are all the FREE movies, since it’s cheaper than Netflix!
Amazon Prime Benefits
- 2-Day FREE Shipping: Products that ship straight from Amazon and select sellers qualify for 2-day shipping with no minimum purchase. This would help you save even more on the great diaper, organic food, K-cup, and other deals.
- Amazon Kindle Owner’s Lending Library: Now operating like a digital library, over 100,000 titles for your Amazon Kindle are FREE to borrow on your Amazon Kindle. Unfortunately, this doesn’t work with Amazon Kindle reading devices, so you do have to own a Amazon Kindle.
- Unlimited Instant Video Streaming: Steam thousands of movies and television shows straight to your Amazon Kindle Fire, online, or to your television for FREE
An Amazon Prime membership is only $79 a year. That’s just a little over $6.58 per month for all the benefits. If you pay this in shipping, movies, or Amazon Kindle books each month (I’m guilty here, since one best-selling Amazon Kindle books is often more than that), you may want to consider a membership.
Love this deal? You may also enjoy:
- Free Amazon Gift Cards from Swag Bucks
- Online Shopping Coupons
- Latest Online Shopping Deals
- Latest Online Coupon Codes