My friend Judy sent me this recipe the other day. Sounds delicious and something easy to serve for Superbowl or Valentines Day or even a cold Saturday night.!!
|Crockpot Hot Mulled Wine||
- 3 bottles of cheap red wine (like red Zinfandel)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 to 1 cup honey
- 1 large orange
- 8-10 cloves
- 1 container cinnamon sticks
- sugar if needed for extra sweetness
- Warm honey and water in a pan until mixed well.
- Transfer to crockpot and add wine, cloves orange and cinnamon.
- Cut orange into slices but cut one wedge to put cloves in.
- Simmer on low for about 1 hour being sure not to let the mixture boil.
- Add more honey or sugar to desired sweetness.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index for more easy recipes.